ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Update without notice
- CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education equipment or property.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, i.e. you may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- By enrolling into our services, you subscribe and agree to receive email communications, announcements and/or updates pertaining to the course, other relevant courses and/or the exam process.
- Email communication/updates may be sent prior, during and up to 1 year after the completion of the course. You may choose to opt out of receiving email communications at any time by replying to the email or contacting our office.
USE OF SERVICES
Upon registration and payment of full course fees, you are entitled to the following services:
- Attendance to the total number of offered sessions for the course as indicated in the registration agreement and course outline available on the website.
- Access to the Lab to practice as designated by the course for the duration of registered courses.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on our forum.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education's sole discretion.
REGISTRATION & SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
- Once the registration form is filled and course fees are paid in full whether in person or through the web, you will become an applicant in the course. Course applicants may be subject to a review process and further interviews by our team to determine their eligibility for the course. If the applicant does not receive any follow-ups from CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education, within 3 weeks from the date of registration and payment completion, they are considered accepted and fully registered in the course.
- While CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education will use all reasonable means to offer sessions/courses at the promised times and by the scheduled instructors, CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education also reserves the right to adjust the course time-lines, instructors, number of sessions or cancel courses at our sole discretion. Courses that do not reach the minimum number of required attendees may be cancelled by CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education and the registered applicants will be notified. Any reduction in the number of sessions or cancellation of courses will result in prorated reimbursement of payments corresponding to the canceled courses/sessions when applicable. In the event of cancellation of sessions, registered students are not eligible to receive any other compensation than the prorated refund of payments as outlined above.
- Time within the sessions will be managed by the instructor and allocated to groups and/or individuals as the instructor sees fit in order to achieve maximum benefit for the trainees.
- 30% of course fees will be deducted if withdrawn 8 to 4 weeks prior to course start date.
- 50% of course fees will be deducted if withdrawn 4 to 2 weeks prior to course start date.
- No refund of course fees will be issued if withdrawn less than 2 weeks prior to course start date or after course has started. In case where the candidates choosing to discontinue for whatever reason after joining the course are obliged to pay the full fee of the course.
- There will be no refund on courses with small class (less than 8 students), on-demand courses or scheduled one-on-one sessions.
- 5% processing and transaction fees may be deducted from the refund.
- Regular refund processing time is 5-10 business days once refund request is approved. Please contact CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education if refund has not been issued within 15 business days.
The following terms are applicable to course fees and charges:
- The advertised course fees are subject to change without notice.
- Any change of fees will not impact registered students for that particular course.
- When a customer is eligible for multiple discounts or offers, only one discount or offer (the highest in value) will be applied to course fees.
- CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education course credits are non-refundable, non-transferable and expires after 6 months.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All registrants at CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education agree to adhere to the code of conduct at all times. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Exercise common courtesy and professionalism at all times while on CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education premises or when dealing with CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education staff, instructors and other trainees. Offensive language and abusive behavior against CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education staff and instructors or other CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education trainees will NOT be tolerated.
- Operate/use CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education property with care and following the standards and instructions and within allocated time as provided by CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education
- Refrain from disrupting the instructor or classmates. These disruptions could be in the form of: continuous loud side-conversations, playing music, repetitive questions/arguments with the instructor outside of the allocated time for the student resulting in taking other classmates' time.
- Soliciting, advertising for other services, sale of materials or spreading rumors or false instructions that can damage the class environment or mislead trainees is prohibited
- Receiving instructions/training from anyone other than CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education instructors at the facility is prohibited at all times.
- All teaching material provided for learning support is the intellectual property of CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education and shall not be duplicated or circulated. If it is discovered that the provided information was shared outside, CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education may terminate this Agreement immediately and pursue its legal remedies which may include injunctive relief and a suit for damages. Candidates will have to pay reasonable attorney's fees in the event CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education prevails in any litigation arising out of a breach of Candidates' obligations under this Agreement.
- Vandalism or destruction of CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education property is prohibited and may result in immediate termination
- Facilitating or allowing entry for people who are not part of the course into the premises outside of office hours and without permission of the management is prohibited at all times
- In order to deliver feedback and/or any complaints with regards to instructors, students, facilities or other areas of the course during the enrollment in the course, students are required to follow the formal feedback process by communicating with the Program Advisor via email or phone as specified at the beginning of the course.
- Report any behaviors that do not conform to this code of conduct to CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education management immediately
- Violation of the aforementioned terms of conduct is an offense under the Code, subject to disciplinary actions and can result in immediate termination from the course(s) without refund of any course fees.
BODILY INJURY WAIVER
- I agree to make sure that I know to safely use all equipment, and I agree to observe any rules and practice that may be employed to minimize the risk of injury.
- I agree to stop and seek assistance if I do not know how to operate a function of equipment.
- I hereby agree to release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue, and agree to hold CIDE, it’s trustees, officers, agent, volunteers and employees (hereafter referred to as the “releases) from and against any and all liabilities with operating equipment while on the premises of CIDE.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO RELEASE FORM
- I, hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video recording without payment or any other consideration.
- I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears.
- I also understand that this material may be used in diverse educational and/or promotional settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
- Photographic, audio or video recordings maybe used for the following purposes:
- Conference presentations
- Educational presentations
- Informational presentations
- On-line educational courses
- Promotional content
- I understand this permission signifies that photographic or videos recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the internet or in the public educational setting. I will be consulted about the use of the photographs or video recording for any purpose other than those listed above.
- There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
- This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessionslisted on this document only.
- I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against CIDE it is trustees, officers, agents, volunteers and employees from utilizing this material for educational purposes
EQUIPMENT DAMAGE WAIVER
- I understand how to properly operate and maintain the equipment I am using in the Laboratory and in the classroom, as explained by the instructor.
- I agree to be responsible to any loss or damage to the equipment. If I am deemed responsible for the loss of or damage to the equipment, I will be liable for the repair and/or may be charged with a service and maintenance fee equal to the cost to restore the Used Equipment to the condition it was in the time I initially received it.
CIDE FACILITY CONSENT
- I understand how to properly use CIDE facilities and ensure I clean up after my use.
- I will adhere to CIDE's Food and Drink policy
- I agree to clean equipment with sanitized wipe after use
- I agree to sanitize my hands and keep my hands clean upon entering the building and before use of any equipment
- I agree to wear a mask at all times indoors
- CIDE is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed, sponsored, supported or funded in any way by the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB). Test names and other trademarks such as "NDEB", "BNED", logos or design of the NDEB are the property of the NDEB and not trademarks of CIDE.