ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Update without notice
- CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education reserves the right to update the TOU at any time without notice. NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
- You may not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education equipment or property.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, i.e. you may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- By enrolling into our services, you subscribe and agree to receive email communications, announcements and/or updates pertaining to the course, other relevant courses and/or the exam process.
- Email communication/updates may be sent prior, during and up to 1 year after the completion of the course. You may choose to opt out of receiving email communications at any time by replying to the email or contacting our office.
USE OF SERVICES
Upon registration and payment of full course fees, you are entitled to the following services:
- Attendance to the total number of offered sessions for the course as indicated in the registration agreement and course outline available on the website.
- Access to the Lab to practice as designated by the course for the duration of registered courses.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information on our forum.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as it deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education's sole discretion.
REGISTRATION & SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
- Once the registration form is filled and course fees are paid in full whether in person or through the web, you will become an applicant in the course. Course applicants may be subject to a review process and further interviews by our team to determine their eligibility for the course. If the applicant does not receive any follow-ups from CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education, within 3 weeks from the date of registration and payment completion, they are considered accepted and fully registered in the course.
- While CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education will use all reasonable means to offer sessions/courses at the promised times and by the scheduled instructors, CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education also reserves the right to adjust the course time-lines, instructors, number of sessions or cancel courses at our sole discretion. Courses that do not reach the minimum number of required attendees may be cancelled by CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education and the registered applicants will be notified. Any reduction in the number of sessions or cancellation of courses will result in prorated reimbursement of payments corresponding to the canceled courses/sessions when applicable. In the event of cancellation of sessions, registered students are not eligible to receive any other compensation than the prorated refund of payments as outlined above.
- Time within the sessions will be managed by the instructor and allocated to groups and/or individuals as the instructor sees fit in order to achieve maximum benefit for the trainees.
- 30% of course fees will be deducted if withdrawn 8 to 4 weeks prior to course start date.
- 50% of course fees will be deducted if withdrawn 4 to 2 weeks prior to course start date.
- No refund of course fees will be issued if withdrawn less than 2 weeks prior to course start date or after course has started. In case where the candidates choosing to discontinue for whatever reason after joining the course are obliged to pay the full fee of the course.
- There will be no refund on courses with small class (less than 8 students), on-demand courses or scheduled one-on-one sessions.
- 5% processing and transaction fees may be deducted from the refund.
- Regular refund processing time is 5-10 business days once refund request is approved. Please contact CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education if refund has not been issued within 15 business days.
The following terms are applicable to course fees and charges:
- The advertised course fees are subject to change without notice.
- Any change of fees will not impact registered students for that particular course.
- When a customer is eligible for multiple discounts or offers, only one discount or offer (the highest in value) will be applied to course fees.
- CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education course credits are non-refundable, non-transferable and expires after 6 months.
CODE OF CONDUCT
All registrants at CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education agree to adhere to the code of conduct at all times. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Exercise common courtesy and professionalism at all times while on CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education premises or when dealing with CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education staff, instructors and other trainees. Offensive language and abusive behavior against CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education staff and instructors or other CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education trainees will NOT be tolerated.
- Operate/use CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education property with care and following the standards and instructions and within allocated time as provided by CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education
- Refrain from disrupting the instructor or classmates. These disruptions could be in the form of: continuous loud side-conversations, playing music, repetitive questions/arguments with the instructor outside of the allocated time for the student resulting in taking other classmates' time.
- Soliciting, advertising for other services, sale of materials or spreading rumors or false instructions that can damage the class environment or mislead trainees is prohibited
- Receiving instructions/training from anyone other than CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education instructors at the facility is prohibited at all times.
- All teaching material provided for learning support is the intellectual property of CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education and shall not be duplicated or circulated. If it is discovered that the provided information was shared outside, CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education may terminate this Agreement immediately and pursue its legal remedies which may include injunctive relief and a suit for damages. Candidates will have to pay reasonable attorney's fees in the event CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education prevails in any litigation arising out of a breach of Candidates' obligations under this Agreement.
- Vandalism or destruction of CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education property is prohibited and may result in immediate termination
- Facilitating or allowing entry for people who are not part of the course into the premises outside of office hours and without permission of the management is prohibited at all times
- In order to deliver feedback and/or any complaints with regards to instructors, students, facilities or other areas of the course during the enrollment in the course, students are required to follow the formal feedback process by communicating with the Program Advisor via email or phone as specified at the beginning of the course.
- Report any behaviors that do not conform to this code of conduct to CIDE - Canadian Integration by Dental Education management immediately
- Violation of the aforementioned terms of conduct is an offense under the Code, subject to disciplinary actions and can result in immediate termination from the course(s) without refund of any course fees.
- CIDE is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed, sponsored, supported or funded in any way by the National Dental Examining Board of Canada (NDEB). Test names and other trademarks such as "NDEB", "BNED", logos or design of the NDEB are the property of the NDEB and not trademarks of CIDE.