Integrated National Board Dental Exam (INBDE)
INBDE-Research Hybrid Program
Stand out in a crowd of other DDS applicants by passing the INBDE AND publishing an article in an international journal.
A comprehensive hybrid program to prepare you for the INBDE and help you in publishing a research article in an international PubMed-indexed journal. You will attend live lectures presented by experienced clinicians who have recently passed the INBDE exam. Additionally, you will gain confidence by attending our intricate mocks to test your INBDE preparation. A 24-7 dedicated WhatsApp group will ensure that you get around-the-clock support no matter where you are. You will also be mentored by Dr. Najeeb, who has published more than 30 peer-reviewed papers and two text books, to write and publish an original systematic review.
- Duration: 4 months
- Live lectures to prepare you for the INBDE
- Publish a peer-reviewed article in a PubMed-indexed journal
- Recorded Lectures for convenience
- One-on-one support
- Practice stand-alone questions
- Practice item-set questions
- Prepare with experts who have passed the INBDE on the first attempt
- Includes all the modules and workshops of the Evidence-Based Dentistry program
Dr. Maninder Singh
Dr. Shariq Najeeb
Dr. Maninder Singh and Dr. Shariq Najeeb have passed INBDE recently on the first attempt. Additionally, Dr. Singh has also passed Australian Dental Council (ADC) exam and Advanced Dental Aptitude Test (ADAT) on the first attempt, and Dr. Najeeb has cleared the Assessment of Fundamental Knowledge (Canada). Furthermore, Dr. Najeeb has published more than 30 research articles and two text books, and has been listed among the top 2% researchers globally by Stanford University.
- Please note that the information provided is subject to change.
- All Times below are shown in Local time zone.